If you'd like to add photos to an existing gallery, it's easy.
- First, navigate to the Photo Gallery menu
- Next, click on the photo gallery you'd like to add photos to
- Scroll down and click the green Add Images button. This will open the Media Library.
- Select the images from the media library you'd like to add by simply clicking on them.
- If you would like to upload more images you can either click the "upload file(s)" button or drag the images from your computer into the Media Library.
- Click "Select" when done to finish selecting the images or cancel to go back.
To order the images once you have left the media library, but clicking "Select" or "Cancel" you can re-order/sort the images in the photo gallery module.
In the list view (one image per row) click the up and down arrows ↑ ↓
To access the grid view click on the grid view icon just above the photos. In the grid view, you can drag the photos by clicking and dragging the photo.