You can post directly to your Facebook account from within the DinerWebsites Dashboard.
To post directly:
- Navigate to the Social menu on the left navigation
- Make sure the Facebook account is connected. You will see the Facebook icon in the connected Accounts column on the right. If it's not connected, make sure to have the account owner connect the account first.
- Make sure the Facebook icon is visible in the "Select social media platforms" selection. If not turn it on by clicking on it. If you only want to post to Facebook, make sure only the Facebook icon is selected by turning off the others.
- Enter the text you would like to post
- Select the image by clicking the Select/Upload image button
- The media library will be displayed, select the image or upload a new one.
If you wish to post now, don't enter a date or time. Leave the blank and click the Post Now button.
The post will be immediately directly posted to the connected Facebook account.
Schedule a Post
To schedule a post, select a date and time and click Schedule Post. The post will not be posted immediately, but will now be visible in the "Scheduled" tab and will be posted at the scheduled time.